Tuesday, November 26, 2013

RIP Lawrenzo "Woozie" Moses 2/12/1987 - 11/20/2013

On Wednesday November 20, 2013 the world lost one of its brightest thinkers. As of right now I am still numb from this so I apologize about this being short. I will try my best to do him justice at the funeral service. The loss of Woozie was sudden so my family and I were not prepared for this. As his oldest brother, I have tried to take on the responsibility of making sure he is buried with all of the dignity that he deserves. I have been having trouble funding the funeral and I would like to humbly ask for the assistance of the many people who have had their lives touched by him just as I have. The funeral plans are below as well as a link to donate to the Lawrenzo D Moses Memorial Fund. Proceeds will go toward the burial of a bright man that is unexpectedly gone too soon. I would also like to say thank you for all of the love and memories of him that have been expressed. It brings my family great joy to know that he was able to contribute so much in such a short period of time. Your condolences have been much appreciated and have helped our healing process. I hope that you have also been comforted in our shared loss. Thank you.

Calling hours are 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM on Tuesday December 3rd. The funeral service and burial will immediately follow. The service will be held at

Greater Faith Missionary Baptist Church
825 E. Buchtel Ave.
Akron, OH 44305

He will be buried at:

Mt Peace Cemetery
183 Aqueduct St
Akron, OH 44303

Donations can be made at
Stewart And Calhoun Funeral Home
529 W Thornton St
Akron, OH 44307

or to the Lawrenzo D Moses Memorial Fund at any Key Bank

or at the link below

1 comment:

  1. Also, feel free to email me at dgulley35@gmail.com facebook message me or contact me in any way you will need to for more details or anything else you need. I will respond as quickly as possible.

    ReplyDelete